What is the Soil Sampling Work Flow within Field360?
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
1. Use Field360 Studio to setup a Sampling Crew on the operation.
2. Use Field360 Studio to create an Encirca Soil Test Layer.
- Consult your area digital service manager (ADSM) for information on your regional lab.
- You may want to Customize your Soil Test Point Layers.
3. Use the Fertility menu in Field360 Studio to create a Sampling Work Order.
4. Print out bag labels, lab submittal sheet and prepare to sample.
5. Collect sample data using the Ag Studio Map App.
6. Submit sample data to your regional lab.
7. Lab results will flow into your newly created Encirca Soil Test Layer once the lab submits the results.