How do I use Sync Pro?
Sync Pro is a desktop application designed to quickly and easily scan, import, and upload monitor data into Pioneer® Field360™ Studio software and Corteva Fields.
- Operational Access in Connex (Pioneer Employee or Sales Professional).
- A Windows based PC (windows 7,8, or 10).
- An Active Internet Connection.
- Launch Sync Pro and log in using your Encirca email and password.
- Sync Pro will automatically scan for usable data from any USB or data card inserted into the computer.
- If data is stored locally on the computer, select the File Browser icon in the Add data... field to open the file browser.
Note: Several monitors require that the data is scanned from the root (first or top-most directory) of the USB drive (This is the location one level above the file/folder containing the data).
Ex: USB = D:\ or PC = C:\users\username\desktop\
- Select the orange Scan button.
- Note: File scans may take anywhere from several seconds to several minutes.
- The discovered files are grouped by the blue data type card at the top of the page.
- Files can be selected for upload in batch or individual process:
- Batch process is completed by selecting/deselecting the box located in the blue data type card.
- Individual process is completed by selecting/deselecting the individual files by clicking each box, located in the blue data type card.
- Note: Group data by right-clicking a column and selecting Show Group Panel.
- Choose an Operation from the drop-down list, or utilize the Smart Search by typing some, or all, of the operation name.
- If necessary, use the Crop Year menu to correct the crop year for the data (if it is entered incorrectly in the monitor or the internal battery of the monitor runs dry).
- Note: By default, this option is set to Load to Device Year, so that the data is uploaded to the crop year set by the monitor.
- Select Next to continue.
- Note: The system will proceed to copy the data to a location on your hard drive, if a USB drive is being used - do not remove the device until this step completes.
- Remove the memory card and return it to the user.
- Select the orange START UPLOAD button.
- Files that have been completely uploaded will be moved from the Pending Uploads section to the Completed Uploads section.
- Note: Resubmit can be used on already processed data when the original upload may have failed.