How do I create a flat rate Fertility product recommendation?
Users are able to create a flat rate Fertility product recommendation for the selected field(s) by using the Fertility tools in Field360 Studio instead of a variable rate recommendation.
- Access to Field360 Studio is required.
- Farms, fields, and crop zones.
- Fertilizer products setup for the selected Operation.
- Generate a nutrient needs recommendation for the selected field(s) using the Advanced Nutrient Recommendations tool in Field360.
- Click on the nutrient needs recommendation that you just created in the Domain Tree.
- Locate the Fertility tab and select Nutrient Formulator.
- Click the Select Recommendations button to load the selected recommendation on the Nutrient Recommendations.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Select/Check the products that are to be applied.
- Click and enter your Min SetPoint and your Max SetPoint to the same value/rate that you plan to flat rate the application for each product selected.
- Click on the Send To tab.
- Enter a Layer Name.
- Click the Formulate button . This will create a flat rate Product Recommendation layer in your domain tree. If you chained this to the VRF Export, it will automatically open after the layer is created.
- Utilize the VRF Export tool to export the product recommendation.