How do I place seed products in Field360 Studio?
Users are able to place seed products in Field360 Studio for use with Variable Rate Seeding tools and reporting.
- Internet access.
- Access to Field360 Studio is required.
- A Corteva Fields username & password.
- Farms, fields, and crop zones.
- Select a domain level in the Domain Tree.
- Click on Seeding from the Field360 menu bar.
- Click on Advanced Variety Placer.
- Click on the Available Products tab.
- Click on the Select products button.
- Click on the Grower Selections tab.
- If the product is not listed, click on the button.
- Type in the name/product ID of the product into the Name contains box.
- Select the product from the list and click .
- Repeat steps 7-9 to add additional products to the Grower Selections Click when done adding products.
- Select the product to be placed from the Advanced Variety Placer tool and then click on the Assign a product to field operation button.
- Click on the field(s) on the map to place the product on that field or fields.
- Close the Advanced Variety Placer.
- Click F5 to refresh.
- A Seed Proposal FieldOp will display under the Crop Zone with the product(s) showing.