How do I Creates Zones and MYYA Layers?
Zones are created to manage certain areas of a field. Multi-year Yield analyses are created to view the historical productivity for areas of your field.
- Created a Granular Insights account.
- Setup data connections.
- Fields set up (if not flowed from Data Connection).
Select Layers for Zones:
- Select the Events tab in Granular insights.
- On the top left of the Events page, select Edit Zones to view the list of zones on your fields.
- On the field you are updating, double click on the existing zone you want to edit to open it, or select New Zone.
- If a Yield Goal was created for the Field, then a default ERU zone is already created.
- On the Zone Editing screen select the layer you want to create the new zone from by clicking on the circle or, if updating a zone, select the layer the new zone will use.
- Once this layer is selected a name will auto-populate in the Zone Name box. Change this to your preference.
- With the Layer selected click Generate Zones or Update Zones at the bottom to save the changes.
- Multiple zones may be created per field; If a zone needs to be removed or set as the Active Zone, select the three dots on the zone.
- Active Zones cannot be deleted.
Create an MYYA Analysis:
- To create a MYYA analysis click on Create MYYA in the Zone Editor screen.
- Next, select the Yield data you want to be used for the MYYA analysis. Select more than one If necessary.
- Yield data from 2016 or newer is available.
- Clicking Process MYYA will start generating the MYYA. Allor time to process. The newly created MYYA Analysis will appear under the Multi-Year Yield Analysis section of the zone editor and is selectable once processing is complete.
- MYYA Layers can be added into an existing soil type Zone or viewed by selecting the MYYA Analysis.
Add New Events
Edit, Delete, or Deactivate Events
Viewing and Editing Variable Rate Nitrogen Events
Viewing Season Chart, VT/R1 Map and running Simulation