How Do I View and Sort the Field List Page?
The Field List page is the hub for viewing and navigating between different fields and application events in Granular Agronomy.
- Click the Events tab to enter Granular Agronomy.
- The Show Me menu across the top bar allows filtering by Event Type and Factor:
- Event Type options:
- Display All Events
- Display Nitrogen application
- Display Seeding applications
- Display Fertility applications
- Factor options:
- Sort by Field
- Sort by Application
- After Filtering, data can be sorted alphabetically by any column header: Fields, Yield Goal, Variety, Initial N, Soil Depth, Planting Date, or Projected N
- Expand or Collapse all using the button at the upper-right-hand corner to show or hide events:
Field Management: how to edit field details, add events, and bulk export events
Adding New Events
Edit, Deactivate, or Delete Events