Workflow: Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen
Start here for an overview of how to begin from an unconnected operation and move through to export a recommendation.
- Connect an operation in Field360/Corteva Fields to Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen either using Corteva Fields or Granular Insights.
- Set Roles and Permissions on the operation.
- Granular Agronomy CSAs need to select the Advisor role and check the Agronomy box.
- Invite growers to view their own operation.
- Learn to navigate the field list page.
- Create Zones.
- Edit field details.
- Add new nitrogen and planting events.
- Edit, deactivate, or delete existing events as needed.
- View or edit details about specific events from the events map page.
- View the season chart and run new simulations.
- Export recommendations.