How Do I view the Season Chart, Field Nitrogen Performance and Run Simulations?
Accessing the Season Chart and the VRT map will enable you to view simulation results, view zone details, and run new simulations
- Account Created
- Roles and Permissions set
- Data Connections in place
- Invite Growers to view
- Zones created
- Nitrogen or Planting Events Created
- Access your field list under the Nitrogen tab.
- Under the Projected N column, click on the Projected N status for the field you want to view. This opens the Season Chart.
- New window will open, displaying field details, VT/R1 map and Season chart
From the VT/R1 map Highlight a zone on the map to view it's Nitrogen values and soil characteristics (VT/R1 Goal, Project VT/R1 for zone, Yield Goal, and soil characteristics).
- To View the Field's Nitrogen Performance, select "Field Nitrogen Performance" from the drop down located below the VT/R1 map.
- To run a simulation, click on the Run Sim button below the VT/R1 map.
- If you need to access additional details, like: Previous Crop, Initial N, Soil Depth, Tiling Status, and Precipitation events, click on the Additional Details dropdown in the left column.
- To view all applications (i.e. Planting, fertilizer application), click on the Activities dropdown towards the bottom of the left column.
Add New Events
Edit, Deactivate, or Delete Events
How Do I View Nitrogen Performance Details?