How do I Export a Nitrogen Recommendation?
Users can select fields and export Nitrogen recommendations to an e-mail address or download to a location on a computer for a specific machine type/monitor.
- Account Created
- Roles and Permissions set
- Data Connections in place
- Invite Growers to view
- Zones created
- Nitrogen or Planting Events Created
- Click the Select All checkbox if planning to export all fields Nitrogen Recommendations or click the checkbox next to the field name to selected individual fields to export.
- Click the button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Make your selections:
- Select the machine type (monitor) from the drop-down.
- Select Product Rate (export in lbs/ gal of product or select N Rate to export in units of N).
- Click the checkbox for either Send Rx To "Email Addresses" if planning to send the Nitrogen Recommendations to a specific email address and enter the E-mail Address OR click the checkbox "Download to Device" to download the Nitrogen Recommendation files to a location on your computer.
Note: If sending an RX to an Email address, you will receive an Export Summary PDF within your email. If you are downloading an RX to a device, or want to view your application summary at a later time, you can access your application summary report via the data tab in Insights.
How to Add New Events
How to Edit, Deactivate, or Delete Events
Viewing and Editing Variable Rate Nitrogen Events
Viewing the Season Chart, VT/R1 Map, and Running Simulation