How Do I Add New Planting or Nitrogen Events?
Through the Add New Events tab users can add Planting and Nitrogen events. Users can add these events field by field or we can add an event to multiple fields at one time.
1. Select the checkbox next to Fields to select all fields.
2. Scroll down and select the checkbox next to the field name to highlight only selected fields
3. When all fields are selected click Add New Event in the bottom right corner.
4. For only adding an event for one field select Add New Event in the field row
Adding Planting Events:
1. After clicking Add New Event, select Planting
2. For Planting Date, select the calendar to choose a date a or manually enter the date.
3. For Variety, click the dropdown and select the variety that was planted
4. For Rate, enter the rate that was planted
5. Enter in the Event Name you wish to call the event
6. Select the Checkbox next to Add Started Fertilizer if started fertilizer was used
7. Select Add Event in the bottom right
8. If choosing to Add Starter Fertilizer with the planting event after selecting Add Event you are immediately prompted to add the fertilizer inputs that apply to the Planting Event
Adding Nitrogen Events:
1. After clicking Add New Event, select Nitrogen
2. For Event Date, select the calendar to choose a date a or manually enter the date
3 .Select the Type of application being Flat or Variable
4. For Product click the dropdown and select the product that was applied
5. If Flat enter the rate under N Rate or Product Rate
6. If Variable select the Decision Zone to create the recommendation from
7. For Method Select how the application was applied:
- Broadcast/Incorporated (0-4in) - broadcast across the soil and incorporated
- Broadcast/Not Incorporated (0in) - broadcast across the soil
- Deep Injected (8in) - applied in a narrow band well below the surface
- Surface Banded (0-2in) - applied on the soil surface in a narrow band, not incorporated
- Shallow Injected (4in) - applied in a narrow band just below the surface
8. Indicate whether an Inhibitor was used.
- Below ground (nitrapyrin)- reduces denitrification
- Above ground (NBPT)- reduces volatilization
9. Enter in the Event Name you wish to call the event.
10. Click Add Event in the bottom right.
View and Sort the Field List Page
Field Management: How to edit field details, edit events, and export events
How do I Create Zones and MYYA Analysis
How to Edit, Deactivate, or Delete Events