Crop Zone Boundary to Field Boundary Tool
Identifying Changed boundaries:
The field icon displays as orange or red if there is an area difference between the field boundary and crop zone boundary.
- Orange: Crop zone boundary is smaller than the field boundary
- Red: Crop zone boundary is larger than the field boundary, or there are 2 or more cropzones with the same boundary
Back Up Existing Boundaries:
It is best practice to back up existing field boundaries before editing through the export boundary process.
- Right-click on the grower name in the domain tree
- Select ‘Export > Export Shapefile Boundaries’.
- Under export type, select ‘SingleBoundaryPerFile’ and only check ‘export field boundaries’
- Choose a clear naming structure, such as ‘farm - field - boundary’
- Under ‘output folder’, select the save location for shapefile boundaries.
Set the crop zone boundary as the field boundary:
Select the cropzone for the field in the domain tree.
Right-click on the crop zone to display options. Select ‘Set Field Boundary From Crop Zone Boundary’
A dialog box displays to confirm the changes. Select ‘Yes’ to update the boundary. Select ‘no’ to cancel.
Field boundaries will change to match crop zone boundaries.