How do I invoice Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen acres in Connex (CSA instructions)?
Invoicing customers for Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen or Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen/ Demo activates enrollment at the operation level. After invoicing Nitrogen acres, users will be able to access the Nitrogen tool via the events tab within Granular Insights. Connex is a web-based application that can be accessed on an iPad using Safari or accessed on a PC using Google Chrome.
- Pioneer seed sales reps should invoice customers using the seed sales version of Connex.
- These instructions are only for existing operations found in Connex.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your territory manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the operation added to your AAR.
- Access Connex at https://sales.pioneer.com/services
- Enter username, password, and click Sign In.
- Select the Operation.
- In the Account Description, select Invoice.
- If there are no Account Descriptions associated with the Operation, one must be created.
- Click Add for the Granular product line.
- Select Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen as the product.
Note: Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen/ Demo can be selected for demoing and will not invoice the customer. If customer decides to use GA+N, CSA will need to move the acres from Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen/ Demo to Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen.
7. Select the Units field and use the keyboard to enter the number of units sold.
Units = the number of acres enrolled in the service.
8. Discounts (optional)
a. Click the menu icon (upper right) and select Discounts.
b. If there are multiple Shares, click the arrow on the Choose Share section.
c. To add an Eligible Discount to the proposal, click the discount line.
- Early Pay Savings assumes Cash rate. Deferred Pay or Cash can be selected when printing or emailing the invoice.
- Elective Discounts is based on eligibility as determined by the products/units entered.
- Competitive Price-Adjustments (CPA) can be adding by clicking Add in that section.
d. Enter the amount of the Elective Discount to add to the invoice.