How do I enroll acres in Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen?
Invoicing customers for Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen activates enrollment at the operation level. After invoicing Nitrogen acres, users will be able to access GA+N from the events tab within Granular Insights.
- These instructions are only for existing operations found in Granular Insights.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your territory manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the operation added to your AAR.
1. Invoice Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen acres in Connex
2. Login to Granular Insights.
3. Locate the operation that you want to access from the drop down at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Select the Events tab to access GA+N for that operation.
**Note: It can take anywhere between 2-24 hours after GA+N is invoiced in Connex for fields to populate under the Events tab.