Importing Shapefile imagery export from Insights
- Field boundary must be in domain tree
- Insights export unzipped
To import the shapefiles of the imagery exported from Insights go to Layers and Layer Import.
Using Layer Import to Import the imagery shapefile -
- In the Layer Import dialog box select Encirca Remote Sensing for the Layer type.
- Select to link to the field level (All Grower Fields or if selected on the field in your Domain tree Selected Fields) or the crop zone level (All Grower Cropzones or if selected on the cropzone in your Domain tree Selected Cropzones) under the spatial linking option.
- Use the Add File button to select the file you want to import. Folder must be unzipped to select the file.
- After the file loads, in the Template dropdown select the Insights Shapefile Import template.
- Select Upload to import the file.
Once the file is imported you will see a layer named Insights Imagery in your Domains tree.