How do I pull Decision Zones from Field360™ Studio into Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen?
Users can Sync/Import Encirca Decision Zones layers from Field360™ Studio to be used as Zone Sets (Decision Zones) in Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen (GA+N).
- Account Created
- Roles and Permissions set
- Data Connections in place
- Invite Growers to view
- Existing Encirca Decision Zones layer(s) in Field360 Studio under the crop zone. NOTE: It will only pull the Encirca Decision Zones layers from the current Crop Year.
- Enrolled in GA+N
- Optional: Yield Goals set in Corteva Fields before Sync/Import. Yield Goals can also be set after Sync/Import in GA+N.
- Login to Granular Insights: https://sso.granular.ag/login
- Click on the Events tab.
- Navigate to the operation to Sync/Import Zones from Field360 by using the Operation drop-down in the upper-right corner.
- Click on in the upper-left corner.
- Click the checkbox or checkboxes to the left of the Field names of those fields that you wish to Sync/Import Encirca Decision Zones layers from Field360.
- Click on in the lower-right corner.
- Click on .
- Click on from the pop-up window. Zones will take a few moments to populate in GA+N and will be labeled as Corteva Zones <Date>.