How to Disconnect Corteva/Granular Connection
How to Remove a Corteva Connection from Granular Insights
- Be logged in to an active Granular Insights Account
- Be an Admin or Advisor on the account
- NEW: Admins and Advisors can now remove connections along with the person that originally made the connection.
How-to on Web:
- Navigate to the Data tab, and look for the Corteva Logo under “Current Connections”
- Click the Corteva logo. On the “Your Corteva Connection” screen, click the “Remove” box corresponding to the operation(s) from which you would like to remove the Corteva Connection.