How do I pull Seeding Plans from Corteva into Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen?
Users can pull Corteva Seed Plans into Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen (GA+N) to be used as Planting events.
- Account Created
- Roles and Permissions set
- Data Connections in place
- Invite Growers to view
- Enrolled in GA+N
- Existing Seed Plans such as Seed Plans or Variable Rate Seeding (VRS) scripts setup in Corteva Fields. Or linked As-Planted (machine) data from Field360™
- Login to Granular Insights: https://sso.granular.ag/login
- Click on the Events tab.
- Navigate to the operation to pull Seeding Plans from Corteva by using the Operation drop-down in the upper-right corner.
- Click on checkbox or checkboxes next to the fields that you would like to pull Seeding Plans from Corteva.
- Click on in the lower right-corner after clicking on the field checkboxes to select fields to pull Seeding Plans from Corteva.
- Click on on the pop-up window to confirm the pull.
- Seeding event card may take a few moments to pull and activate under the field(s).
Note: Once a Corteva Seeding Plan that is linked to machine data (As-Planted) is pulled into GA+N, it cannot be deleted. It can be deactivated if it is not to be used in GA+N. If planting data has been updated (re-plant..etc.), the user can re-pull the Corteva Seed Plans to update the event(s). Please follow the same steps above.