How do I create a Manure Application in Granular Nitrogen?
Through the Add New Events tab users can select "Nitrogen" and add manure products to their recommendations.
1. Select the checkbox next to Fields to select all fields.
Or, Scroll down and select the checkbox next to the field name to highlight only selected fields
2. When all fields are selected click Add New Event in the bottom right corner.
Or, for only adding an event for one field select Add New Event in the field row
3. After clicking Add New Event, select Nitrogen
4. For Event Date, select the calendar to choose a date a or manually enter the date
5. For Type select Flat
6. For Product click the dropdown and scroll to manure products to make your selection
Note: to view book value nutrient levels, click here.
7. Enter the Flat rate under N Rate or Product Rate
8. For Method Select how the application was applied:
- Broadcast/Incorporated (0-4in) - broadcast across the soil and incorporated
- Broadcast/Not Incorporated (0in) - broadcast across the soil
- Deep Injected (8in) - applied in a narrow band well below the surface
- Surface Banded (0-2in) - applied on the soil surface in a narrow band, not incorporated
- Shallow Injected (4in) - applied in a narrow band just below the surface
9. Indicate whether an Inhibitor was used.
- Below ground (nitrapyrin)- reduces denitrification
- Above ground (NBPT)- reduces volatilization
10. Enter in the Event Name you wish to call the event.
11. Click Add Event in the bottom right.