2/11/2021 - Release Notes
AgStudio/AgDirector 2021 Version 25.0 February 11, 2021 Release Notes
- Changes to the Satellite Imagery extension: Acres must be subscribed to receive imagery thumbnail previews. Please see the following job aids for more information:
- Added new units for CEC: cmolc/dm3 and dmolc/dm3 .
- Median has been added to the supported Derived Statistics in AgStudio Calculators. Use options are MedianRS<variablename> or MedRS<variablename>.
- Fixed report book zoom levels issue to include more tiers, resulting in improved readability on certain large fields.
- Repaired bug related to some soil type layers failing to update with the field boundary.
Card Manager Updates:
- Repaired out-of-memory error importing ISO Adapt data
- Added filters for bad timestamp data
- Flexibly recognize crop information from both “cropzone” and “crop” columns
- Correctly handle non-zero Y-offsets
- Resolved error scanning certain .2020 files
- Fixed issues related to understanding units
- Precision Planting:
- Updated to latest Precision Planting Adapt plugin
- Fixed issue with empty rows
- Repaired issue with Gen3 yield data inaccuracy
- Case IH:
- Fixed inflated acres due to bad distances in downsampled CNH harvest data