4/12/21 - Release Notes
Field360 Studio 2021 Version 25.2 - April 12, 2021 Release Notes
- Implemented new authentication model for My John Deere wireless data transfer
to maintain compatibility with Deere’s updated infrastructure.
- Increased error message clarity for John Deere partnership invitations
- Moved to a different Soil Services endpoint for retrieving Soil Types data; no
action is needed.
- Resolved issue retrieving geopolitical info (County, State, County) under certain
conditions, affecting services such as Edit Field details and Zoom To County.
- Resolved issue pulling a composite satellite image from more than 30 days of
- Corrected an issue where certain user types experienced errors when running
jobs at the server level.
Card Manager Updates:
- Corrected cause of high yield average in ADAPT card managers.
- Improved data quality of Precision Planting Gen1-2 files.
- Fixed incorrect identification of split planter acres in Precision Planting data.
- Updated Climate card manager to properly display all hybrids from a split variety
- Corrected an issue that prevented exports to AgLeader ILF and TGT device
- Repaired a naming issue for GS3, Kinze, and AgLeader Versa on VRF Export
files and corresponding reports where a number was being appended to the end
of the Grower Name and the Farm Name was displayed as the Field Name.