5/6/21 Release Notes
Field360 Studio 2021 Version 25.3; May 6, 2021
- Improved the warning in the Spatial FieldOps Linker to clarify that deleting
unlinked regions also deletes associated linked regions in the same load.
- Added the “Correct Source Units” toolbar option in the FieldOps Resource Linker
extension to assign units of measure to application or planting data with missing
or incorrect units.
- Updated the application to support lbs/acre for GS4 aircart planting data, which now correctly displays the units in the Theme and on various Seeding reports.
- Fixed issue calculating crop health index values for satellite imagery composites.
Resolved error that occurs when Spatial FieldOps Linker is left open while
- Corrected an issue in Write Setup Cards that caused the export to fail if any
product mix was active. Setup cards can now be exported regardless of having
active or inactive product mixes in the database.
- Resolved a bug in Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis that caused the last
commodity/year selected in the grid to be ignored in the analysis.
- Removed resources for the beta programs APPA and online Resource Linker.
- Eliminated duplicate Precision Planting Shapefile writers in export windows such as VRF Export. There is now once again one option, as expected.
Card Manager Updates:
- Fixed single-user issue of Climate silage data showing inflated yield values.
- Fixed issue where the monitor name was missing from some machine data
- Corrected issue where duplicate products were getting exported when using the
Ag Leader Versa export.