How do I create a Custom Manure Product?
Create a Custom Manure product when creating Nitrogen events. Users can add these products field by field or can add them to multiple fields at one time.
1.When creating a Nitrogen Event, select the Product dropdown and start typing in the name of the manure/product you wish to create. Click on the Add Custom Product button.
The Add Custom Product window will appear
1. Create Fertilizer Name
2. Select Manure as the category
3. Select dry or liquid as the state
4. Enter Price per Unit (optional)
5. Enter the Nutrient Composition as % from the manure analysis received from the lab.
If analysis is missing nutrient values, see help article on standard manure book values.
6. Click Save Product when finished.