How do I access my VT/R1 and Current Levels maps?
User can toggle between the VT/R1 and Current Levels Map to monitor in season nitrogen levels within Granular Nitrogen.
- Account Created
- Roles and Permissions set
- Data Connections in place
- Invite Growers to view
- Zones created
- Nitrogen or Planting Events Created
- Access your field list under the events tab.
- Under the Projected N column, click on the Projected N status for the field you want to view. This opens the Season Chart.
- New window will open, displaying field details and VT/R1 map.
- Click the VT/R1 drop down and select Current Levels to view current Nitrogen levels by zone.
- Map will update to the Current Levels map view.