Calculator Blank Template
In addition to the default calculators saved to the <All> domain, Field360 Studio users can create their own VRF Calculators.
Use this file for a blank VRF excel calculator template.
- Determine whether to use conditionals - settings which must be met for the calculator to run.
- Determine variables - inputs which must match layers in Field360 for the VRF script to recognize them
- Map results with the Name Manager -
- The "scope" should always be the specific sheet, not the entire workbook
- map conditionals as a block
- map variables as a block
- map results as a block
- map individual variables
- Calculate results - create a formula which produces your variable-rate nutrient recommendation
(External Link): Tips and Tricks for Building Calculators AgStudio Webinar