How Do I Set Decision Zone Yield Targets in Field360 Studio?
In addition to using Edit Field Details to set yield targets on Zones in Granular Agronomy, users can also set them in Field360 Studio prior to importing them to Granular using the Pull Zones From Corteva function.
Note: This process is not necessarily related to using yield targets with VRF Calculators within Field360, unless you specifically point your Advanced Nutrient Recommendation script to the Yield Target attribute of the Encirca Decision Zones layer.
- It is best practice to finalize field boundaries before placing crop zones.
- It is best to create any desired Decision Zone inputs before placing crop zones. For example:
- Place crop zones in Field360 so that the field-level Decision Zones layer copies itself to the cropzone-level Encirca Decision Zones layer.
- Log in to Field360 Studio and select a grower and crop year.
- Expand the domain tree in the resources sidebar to display the layers beneath a crop zone.
- Right-click the Encirca Decision Zones layer in the domain tree.
- Select Edit Yield Targets
- In the Set Yield Targets window, set an average yield goal for both the dryland area and the irrigated area.
- Note: If the field does not contain an irrigation layer, only one Average Yield Goal displays.
- Click Recalculate. The minimum and maximum yield goal for dry and irrigated areas generate.
- After they generate, you can edit the min and max yield goals. Click Recalculate to apply these edits.
- Click Save.
- You will see a Yield Target attribute in the layer, visible in both the layer editor (layers > layer editor) or in the domain tree after expanding the Encirca Decision Zones layer.
- This yield target carries over if you use the Pull Zones From Corteva function on Granular Agronomy.
- How do I pull Decision Zones from Field360™ Studio into Granular Nitrogen?
- How Do I Edit Field Details: Yield Goal, Soil Depth, Prev. Crop, and Tiled Status? (within Granular Agronomy)
- How Do I Create Zones and MYYA Layers? (within Granular Agronomy)
- Workflow: Granular Nitrogen
- How Do I Update the Encirca Decision Zones Layer After Changes?