How Do I Create John Deere Connections Within Field360 Studio
Field360 Studio can receive data wirelessly from the MyJohnDeere (MJD) Operations Center. Some facts to consider:
- Due to Deere requirements, Field360 Studio no longer supports partnership-type connections.
- Be prepared with the MJD username and password before starting the connection process.
- We support making direct connections between exactly one MJD account and exactly one Field360 operation.
- Connecting one MJD account to multiple Field360 growers results in randomly distributed data.
- Connecting one Field360 grower to multiple MJD accounts is not possible.
- John Deere treats Corteva and Granular as separate entities for the purpose of connections:
- MJD wireless data sent to Granular does not flow from Granular Insights into Field360.
- MJD wireless data sent to Field360 (Corteva) does not flow into Granular Insights after the initial connection.
- Existing data in Field360 Studio (regardless of source) is pulled into Insights once when the connection is created. Future data does not sync. Create a separate connection to Insights.
- John Deere Operations Center account created.
- Field360 Grower created.
- Log in to Field360 Studio.
- Load a grower using the grower window found in the top left corner.
- Click the Add-Ons drop-down menu.
- Select My John Deere
- Click the "Link/Edit a Domain to a My JohnDeere.com Account" direct connection icon (chain-link over a red barn).
- Select the Field360 (Corteva) grower to connect from the MJD Domain Connection window and click Ok.
- Enter the MJD username and password for the MJD account to connect to the Field360 Grower. Click "Sign In".
- Click "Allow Access" to the request for permission to proceed.
- Option: If you have multiple MJD accounts tied to the same login credentials, the Choose John Deere Organization window requires you to select the correct operation. Click Ok to finalize.
- A dialogue confirms that the account is connected.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for data to begin flowing between platforms.
- How Do I Verify That MJD Sharing Permissions Are Correct?
- How Do I Connect My Insights Account To John Deere? (External Link)