Spring 2022 Announcement: Nitrogen data is now all in one spot (N2.0 to GA Data migration)
Are You a Previous user of the Legacy Nitrogen Tool?
Good news, your Granular Insights operation has been successfully populated with your historical nitrogen information, including:
- Variable rate nitrogen prescriptions from crop year 2018 through crop year 2021 were mapped to the correct crop year in Granular Insights. Users may now switch back to previous crop years and view these historical VRN events on the field list. Note they will be read only (no editing), and users will not be able to run-sim or view season chart data on this historical data.
- To save you time with setup, for every enrolled field with a nitrogen event we migrated the field level attribute settings from 2021 crop year to crop year 2022 in Granular Nitrogen. You’ll have the availability to edit this data.
- Field Settings migrated included:
- Tiling (yes/no)
- Personal Weather Station connection
- Soil Depth settings
- We did not migrate
- Historical season chart data or irrigation events