Adding a Davis Personal Weather Station to the Corteva Weather Pillar
Can we share a personal weather station from a customer’s farm with the Corteva Weather Pillar?
• Yes! If you know of a customers weather station, or your own, that you would like to add to the Corteva Weather Pillar then reach out to the Granular Agronomy Support team to make sure that specific station can be used..
• If you have a Davis Weather Station and would like to share it directly with Corteva, you can do so by completing all three steps below.
Step 1: Sharing a personal weather station through WeatherLink.com
1. Log into your weatherlink.com account
2. Click on the “Station” icon
3. Click on “Share & Uploads”
4. Another window will pop up, from there select “Add Share”
5. In the search bar, type in Corteva Weather and then click “Search”
6. Select the default “Basic Share” and then click the “Share” button
Step 2: Sharing a personal weather station to Weather Underground
2. Click on the “Register” button at the top of the page.
3. Then select “Add New Device”
4. From there, follow the steps to choose your device and get it added to the WeatherUnderground
network. Make note of the Station ID and Key to use in the next step
Step 3: Direct Davis to send data to Weather Underground
Go to weatherlink.com and select the station you wish to add to Weather Underground.
1. Click on the “Bulletin” button at the top
2. Click on “Share & Uploads”
3. A new window will open, click on “Upload”
4. Click on “Add Upload”
5. Select Weather Underground from the dropdown menu
6. Enter the Station ID and Key that you saved from Step 2
7. Click the “Upload” button.
Note: If you have station brands other than Davis that you wish to share
with Corteva Weather Pillar, you could follow a similar process
using that station’s software.