What reports are available for Granular Nitrogen?
Reports are an excellent way to compile and visualize nitrogen information for your operations.
- An account setup in Granular Insights.
- Enrolled in Granular Nitrogen.
- Planting and Nitrogen events setup in the current year and simmed successfully.
- Nitrogen In-Season Monitoring Report: reports for each enrolled field where you will see a season chart along with field level details such as current Nitrogen level, projected VT/R1 target level and date, total planned Nitrogen, etc. for each field selected in Granular Nitrogen.
- Select/check the fields in Granular Nitrogen that you wish to generate the report for.
- Click on the Generate Report >>Nitrogen In-Season Monitoring from the option in the lower right corner after selecting the fields.
- Click on the Reports option from the left panel.
- Click on and click on Download.
- Click on the report in the status bar to open the report.