How Do I Export Boundaries from Field360 Studio?
You can export Field360 Studio boundaries in shapefile format.
TIP: It is important to be intentional in how you organize your boundary files. Prepare folders to receive layers before beginning the export process. See step 7 for details about naming your exported boundary files.
- Grower exists in Field360 Studio
- Farm and Fields set up with boundaries.
- In the domain tree, right-click the field, farm, or grower you want to export.
- Click export.
- Select export shapefile boundaries.
- Select an export type:
- Multi-boundary File = will result in a single file containing all boundaries under the selected domain.
- Single Boundary Per File = will result in one file per field under the selected domain.
- Choose to either export field boundaries, crop zone boundaries, or both.
- Click the three dots next to Output Folder to select the destination to save the boundary files.
- Choose an option under Filename Template to customize boundary file names (note: this option is only available for the 'single boundary per file' option (step 4)).
- "/ " indicates a folder separation. For example, the filename option "Farm / Field / Boundary" results in two separate folders, one with the farm name, and one with the field name, housing a file called "boundary.shp"
- " - " indicates the parts of a file name. For example, the filename option "Farm - Field - Boundary" results in a file called "Farmname - Fieldname - Boundary.shp"
- Click export to save boundaries.