How Do I Export Calculators From Field360 Studio?
The fertility scripts in the Advanced Nutrient Recommendations function use Excel calculators to create their prescriptions. These calculators can be exported from and imported into Field360 Studio.
TIP: Because Calculators and Advanced Nutrient Recommendation scripts work together using specific, matching variables, it is important to make sure those variables still match if edits are made, or the calculator is uploaded to a different domain or program under a different name.
- Fertility access in Field360 Studio
- Calculators uploaded to Field360 Studio.
- Open the Setup drop-down menu.
- Select Calculators.
- Select a calculator from the list.
- Click Export.
- Use Windows Explorer to select a destination for the Excel calculator.
- Click Save.