How do I Export Advanced Nutrient Recommendation (VRF) Scripts?
For variable-rate fertility prescriptions, Field360 uses instructions from Excel Calculators. In the Advanced Nutrient Recommendations tool, we can tell the program how to use one or more calculators to create a nutrient recommendation. These saved configurations are called 'scripts.' These scripts can be exported as an XML format and imported again. This is a useful way to save scripts to a different domain, or to AgStudio (a retail version of Field360).
If you export a script and plan to import it later, make sure any calculator that script uses is also available at the domain you plan to import the script. In other words, if you export a script, you may want to also export any associated calculators.
Because Calculators and Advanced Nutrient Recommendation scripts work together using specific, matching variables, it is important to make sure those variables still match if edits are made, or the calculator is uploaded to a different domain or program under a different name.
- Access to the Fertility menu in Field360.
- Advanced Nutrient Recommendation scripts created.
- Log in to Field360 studio.
- Load a grower using the grower window.
- Open the Fertility drop-down menu.
- Select Advanced Nutrient Recommendation.
- Click the Export icon, located on the top toolbar.
- Choose a location to save the script using Windows Explorer and click 'save.' The result is an .XML file.