How Do I Export Themes From Field360 Studio?
Themes are options for Customizing Field360 Studio by applying a particular color scheme to a layer attribute. These can be exported as XML files and re-imported to move them to another domain, or, to AgStudio (a retail version of Field360 Studio).
TIP: Learn more about themes in the second half of this webinar.
- Access to Field360 Studio
- A custom theme created.
- Log in to Field360 Studio
- Load a Grower
- Open the Setup drop-down menu.
- Select Themes.
- Select a theme from the list.
- Click Export.
- Use Windows Explorer to designate a place to save your theme.
- Click 'save.'
TIP: To import a theme, follow steps 1-4, but then click 'Import' and select your saved theme configuration.